The original G.Gun is the easy way to grease your machine quickly, safely and mess free.
Click here for further details
The G.Coupler has a unique sliding sleeve activated by a thumb lever. Extend the life of the unit with the G-Spares kit.
Click here for further details
Keep your coupler functional for many years by exchanging the G.Coupler’s replaceable inner mechanism.
- All moving parts submerged and lubricated by the grease, lasts a lifetime.
- Large canister allows regular greasing without endless refilling.
- Pressure return valve and standard G.Coupler grease coupler prevents grease wastage, saving you on grease costs.
- Moving parts create wave action in grease, thus no messy follower plate required.
- No troublesome seals to replace, any bypass which may develop simply returns to the canister.
- Clip-on lid keeps rain and dust out.
- Carry handle hinges away for easy filling.
- Balanced and easily portable.
- No external power required. No flat batteries or costly replacement batteries required.
|Delivery||Rate 2.7 ml (0.09 oz) per stroke|
|Delivery Pressure||690 Bar (10,000 psi)|
|Grease Canister Capacity||Holds 8kg (282oz.) grease|
|Delivery Hose||6.5 ft (2 m) x ¼” (6.35 mm), 2 wire hydraulic hose. Burst rated @ 1,600 Bar (23,206 psi)|
|Grease Coupler||Lock-on Heavy-duty, high-pressure. Max. pressure rated at 690 Bar (10,000 psi). Trigger activated lock-on for max seal to Zerk nipple.|
|Coupler Thread||⅛” NPT female|
|Pump Activation||Foot Operated|
|Pump Mechanism||2 Stage Self priming with Pressure Return Valve|
|Dimensions & Weight||L: 18½ x W: 10¼ x H: 16½ In (L: 470 x W: 260 x H: 420 mm). Dry weight: 352 oz (10 kg)|
|Patents Pressure||Return Valve: WO 2010/127373|
- Works with all grease gun types: pneumatic, manual and electric (battery).
- Works on all metric (DIN) and SAE specification Zerks (grease nipples).
- Available in 1/8 inch BSP and M10x1 thread (1/8 inch NPT special order).
- Works with all grease gun manufacturers, including: Lincoln Lubrication, PowerLuber, DeWalt, Lumax, Alemite, Plews lubrication (Edelmann), Grainger, SKF, Macnaught, ADT, Milwaukee, John Deere, Wilmar, Legacy, Allstar, Sealey, Draper, UMETA and many others.
- Simply depress trigger to release. No more stuck couplers.
- No need to hold while greasing. Lock-on and free up both hands to operate your grease gun.
- Durable nitrile rubber seal for longevity under high pressure.
- Four hardened spring steel jaws are resilient under high pressure.
- Check valve to reduce leakage. When used in conjunction with the G.Gun pressure return valve, you will have an almost waste free greasing system.
- Suitable for high-pressure, heavy duty grease maintenance applications.
690 Bar (10,000 psi).
|Zerk Compatibility||Fits all DIN and SAE speciﬁcation Zerks (grease nipples).|
|Coupler Thread||1/8 inch BSP or M10x1 thread (1/8 inch NPT special order).|
|Dimensions||L: 3½ x W: ⅗ x H: 1⅗ in (L: 88 x W: 16.4 x H: 41 mm).|
|Diameter (front coupler)||16 mm (⅝in). Fits most recessed Zerks (grease nipples).|
|Weight||100g (4 oz)|
|Grease Gun Compatibility||Works with all grease gun types: pneumatic, manual and electric.|
|Seal||Durable nitrile rubber seal for longevity under high pressure.|
|Lock-on Mechanism||Four hardened spring steel jaws are resilient under high pressure|
- Supplied in an economical twin pack
- Extend the life of your G.Couplers – Wear & Tear or Damaged Parts replacement.
- Simple and quick to fit, all you need are a Vice or two Vice Grip Pliers & No. 14 Spanner.
- Depress the trigger to reveal the 4 jaws.
Use vic grip pliers to grip the tip and turn anti-clockwise to loosen tip.
- Remove the tip and 4 steel jaws from the coupler.
Assemble the 4 new jaws around the new tip.
Ensure the 4 new jaws are spaced evenly around the new tip.
- Holding the 4 new jaws tightly around the new tip with your fingers, insert the new tip into the end of the coupler body and tighten with pliers.
- The short end of each of the 4 new jaws should fit into the retaining groove just above the thread on the new tip.
Replacement kit instructions
Step 1. Squeeze the lever to determine where to attached the vice or vice-grip pliers
When squeezing the lever, see the portion of the flat steel exposed at the base of the coupler. This is where you will attach your vice or vice-grip pliers.
Step 2. Attach the vice or vice-grip pliers to the G-Products Grease Coupler
The vice, or pliers, will only have a small piece of the coupler to attach to, so don’t be afraid to crank down on them and get a tight grip. When depressing the lever, you can see that the steel jaws of the seal kit are exposed and ready to be replaced.
Step 3a. Remove old seal kit
Using a pair of vise-grip pliers, get a very firm grip on the steel jaws of the seal kit. Because the jaws will be greasy and may rotate, you’ll need to really squeeze them. Don’t worry about damaging the jaws or the interior cone with your pliers, as these will all be replaced in a moment. Once you have loosened the interior cone by rotating the pliers counterclockwise, you can remove the pliers and continue to twist with your fingers.
Step 3b. Remove old seal kit
After loosening the inner cone you can remove the seal kit by hand by continuing to pinch and twist the steel jaws until they can be removed.
Step 4. Assemble the new seal kit
The steel jaws have one edge larger than the other, this is the edge that should go at the top (large end) of the cone. Placing a small amount of grease on the inner cone first can help to ensure that the jaws stick and don’t fall out before being placed in the G-Coupler Grease Coupler.
Step 5. Insert the new seal kit
Holding the four steel jaws in place, put the new seal kit into the G.Coupler Grease Coupler. Once inserted it can be twisted by hand until the jaws start to slip on the inner cone.
Step 6. Tighten the new seal kit using vice-grip pliers
You should loosen your pliers before gripping the new seal kit. Unlike the removal process, you should be able to tighten the new seal kit without applying too much pressure. Once the inner cone feels snug, you are ready to use your G-Coupler again.
in South Africa
Just wanted to let you know your grease Zerk is the cats meow. I’am a logger that works by himself so that clamping on the zerk saves me a ton of grease and cuts time just knowing the machine got the grease and not end up in the belly pan.
Thanks again money well spent !
We always love to hear from our customers. Feel free to contact us directly during our business hours.
Monday – Friday 9am – 6pm
Phone +44 (0) 7496 852 625